When an organization performs a survey (such as internal ones to employees or external ones to clients) they are more beneficial if they are tied to their data governance and data intelligence efforts. In this blog post we will provide links to helpful resources (videos, blog posts and recorded webinars) regarding surveys including best practices.
Survey-related Data Governance Resources Available:
- Blog Post: Best Practices for Surveys
- Video: Broad Definition of Surveys in Higher Ed
- Video: Survey Challenges in Higher Education
- Video: Best Practices for Defining Surveys
- Video: Defining Survey Processes
- Recorded Webinar: Implementing Data Governance for Survey Data
IData has a solution, the Data Cookbook, that can aid the employees and the organization in its data governance, data intelligence, data stewardship and data quality initiatives. IData also has experts that can assist with data governance, reporting, integration and other technology services on an as needed basis. Feel free to contact us and let us know how we can assist.
Photo Credit: StockSnap_69YZFGFBSY_clipboard_survey_data_BP #B1166