We did our review and here are the top 12 most viewed blog posts in 2023 from our IData Insights Blog about Data Management, Data Intelligence, and Data Governance. There was quite a variety of topics (integration, data stewardship, data requests, data quality, shadow systems, reference data, and data governance communication). If you missed these posts when they were posted, we hope you can enjoy them now.
Here is the top 12 with the first one being the most viewed (click on the link to view):
- Data Governance Roles: Steward, Owner and Custodian
- System Integration Challenges
- Six Data Governance Principles for Reports and Dashboards
- Understanding the Data Quality Issue Resolution Process
- Resources for Best Practices and Life Cycle of Data Requests
- Who is Requesting Data and the Types of Requests
- Have Data Governance Communication Plan
- Importance of the Data Request Process
- Stakeholders Necessary for a Data Governance Initiative
- Shadow Systems Explained
- Data Quality Rules
- Benefits and Best Practices of Reference Data Management
IData has a solution, the Data Cookbook, that can aid the employees and the organization in its data governance and data intelligence efforts. IData also has experts that can assist with data governance, reporting, integration, and other technology services on an as needed basis. Feel free to contact us and let us know how we can assist.
(image credit StockSnap_HDS6BBHIRZ_crowdclapping_topblogposts_BP #1194)