A data governance and data intelligence initiative is very important to an organization. And for the initiative to succeed it needs to have a trained staff and communication to those involved which is every data user at the organization. We offer our customers a site with training videos on how to use the Data Cookbook data intelligence solution. And to everyone we offer recorded webinars on various topics and areas of data governance and data intelligence. We have also written some blog posts, and created some videos on the subject of communication about data governance / data intelligence and the training of employees about data governance / data intelligence and thought we would put all of these resources in one place. Please take advantage of these resources.
- Right Away, Give New Employees Training on Data Governance
- Set Up Your Data Governance Training Matrix
- Communication About Data Intelligence
- Adult Learning Methods on Data Intelligence and Data Governance Training
- Internal Communication Regarding Data Quality
- Have Data Communication Plan
- Data Governance Portal and Frequency of Data Intelligence Training
- Trusted Data: Working Together and Communication Play Big Part
Also, we have a few training and communication-related videos in our YouTube Channel that might interest you:
- Training the Data Stewards
- Adult Learning 101 for Data Intelligence and Data Governance
- Implementing and Training Phase of Data Governance Oversight and Management
As always, we will be adding resources on a variety of data governance and data intelligence related subjects. Feel free to check out our data governance resources page to access all the resources. Feel free to let us know any other resources that could aid you in your data governance journey.
IData has a solution, the Data Cookbook, that can aid the employees and the organization in its data governance, data intelligence, business glossary, data stewardship and data quality initiatives. IData also has experts that can assist with data governance, reporting, integration and other technology services on an as needed basis. Feel free to contact us and let us know how we can assist.
Photo Credit: StockSnap_1QSVAPCGK5_momchild_trainingcommunication_BP #B1237: